Happy Friday peeps!!! This week's questions from Katy of ModlyChic are regarding colors in your closet.
1. What color dominates your closet?
BLACK (what can I say...it's slimming)
2. If money weren't an issue how would you change the color emphasis in your closet?
I am already starting to lean towards bolder colors for the Spring/Summer. I am really wanting to add more red, blue, yellow and pink into my wardrobe.
3. What is your mantra about mixing colors?
I don't really have a specific formula for mixing colors...I just try different stuff together and if it looks good, I wear it and if it doesn't, I don't!
4. For you, how do you incorporate color into your outfits?
In the fall/winter I believe that tights play a HUGE role in adding extra color to an outfit. I also have a big collection of cardigans and shoes that add a pop of color whenever I try and brighten up my OOTD.
5. Which blogger(s) do you think do a good job of incorporating color into their wardrobe?
When I read this question...immediately two people come to mind. Tiffany of A Reason to be Fabulous rocks color like it's going out of style...she seriously looks like a rainbow every.single.day and that's why I love her bloggy blog. Suze of Miss Vinyl Ahoy knows how to pull off every color tights known to man...don't believe me-check out her blog!
Target skirt (click here to purchase)
CAbi tuxedo cardigan
JC Penny belt
New York & Company long pearl and chain necklace
Short pearl necklace was a bridesmaid's gift from my friend Krystal
MaxStudio heels purchased at TJ Maxx