Pages

Dress and Cowboy Boots

February 29, 2012

I like wearing my cowboy boots with casual dresses...although I am from the South, I don't like looking overly "country". I avoid plaid, huge belt buckles, suede and fringe while wearing them and try and keep everything else to a minimum.


No cattle drives or rodeos for this girl and now that I think about it I don't own anything with fringe or a huge belt buckle anyways.




005
007
004
009
006




Steve Madden cowboy boots, Francesca's dress, Dillards cardigan, necklace gifted from my mom, Stella and Dot stud earrings (click here to purchase)

4 comments:

  1. Loving this dress. And the boots don't look cowgirl at all with it! So chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove a good dress/boots combo! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That print is so great and I love it paired with your cowboy boots.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...