Pages

Nautical Stripes and a Cardigan

May 15, 2012

I really love the nautical look in the summertime. Anything that has black and white or blue and white stripes that I can grab my hands on in a store usually comes home to my closet. This Francesca's dress is a recent purchase but it was not on the website for a link up.  It is really comfortable and has the wide band that acts as a built in belt...perfect to throw on in a hurry. 


003 004 001 002

Francesca's dress, Target cardigan, Cutesygirl.com flats, Forever 21 earrings

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable; so fresh and sunny for a spring day. The yellow is unexpected, but looks great with the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the stripes with the yellow cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that store! Francesca's is fastly becoming my fave store. You look great in this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. will be stealing this to wear tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...