Pages

The Midi Dress

August 4, 2014

004 001 003 002 
Forever 21 dress (shop similar here and here), Tory Burch tote (click here for similar), Poshmark wedges (click here to shop my closet), 3D Fiber Lash Mascara (click here to purchase), Tan courtesy of Destin, FL.

I am very into midi dresses and skirts right now.  I love the retro length and not having to worry about stuff being too short and looking professional in my business casual working environment.  

It's been a week since my sister's bachelorette beach bash and I swear I am still recovering!  

Click here to view the winner of the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara.  Thank you to everyone that entered! 

1 comment:

  1. I am too! I never thought I could pull off a midi length due to my height, but I'm finding that as long as I wear mine with heels, I'm good to go! This dress looks beautiful on you! Love the bag as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...