Pages

Pink Loafers

September 23, 2014

003 001 007 002 
Loft jacket, Old Navy jeans (click here to purchase), Loft chambray button up (click here for similar), Lulu's clutch, Target belt (click here for similar), 3D Fiber Lash mascara (click here to purchase), Enzo Angiolini loafers purchased at Marti and Liz, Sassy Steals necklace

Have I mentioned how happy I am that I can wear layers now without burning up from the summer heat?! Chambray and stripes are always a good idea in my book and I am gonna be wearing my white jeans all through the winter.  

 I actually found these pink loafers that I got for $10 bucks last year buried under a pile of stuff in an extra closet we have.  I think they add the pop of color that this outfit needs.  

Enter to win the $50 gift certificate for Swell Caroline here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...