Pages

All American Girl

November 14, 2014

007 004 001 006 
Old Navy button down (click here to purchase ON SALE), Belk Crown and Ivy vest (click here to purchase MEGA ON SALE), Old Navy Rockstar denim (click here for similar), eBay boots, J. Crew via Poshmark flower petal earrings, 3D Fiber Lash Mascara (click here to purchase)

Feeling very all American in my red, white and blue outfit today.

 Unlike many other gals my white jeans DO NOT get put away after Labor Day (I'm such a rebel). I love pairing them with vests and sweaters and boots to winterize them and they play so well with all the other items in my closet.

I have been on the search forever for a vest that isn't puffy and wouldn't add extra bulk to my frame (cause who wants that)? I finally found this Crown and Ivy brand in Belk that worked perfectly and so I bought one in red and black.  This vest is on major sale so if you are a busty girl I highly recommend...I linked up above where to find them.

Just a couple hours left to enter the Mimi's The Look $50 gift certificate giveaway!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...