Pages

Brunch*Mimosa*Repeat

November 28, 2014

005 002 008 003 
My Kind of Lovely tee, Old Navy boyfriend jeans (click here to purchase), J. Crew Factory flats (click here for similar 50% OFF), TJ Maxx button down, 3D Fiber Lash Mascara (click here to purchase), Maui Jim sunglasses, Francesca's earrings, Younique lip stain in cranberry

How was your Thanksgiving?  Mine was phenomenal and I am still reeling from the aftermath which is why I am wearing my slouchy boyfriend jeans. #overeatingproblems

Tomorrow is Small Business Saturday so get out there and shop, shop, shop and support your local businesses! This awesome tee is just one example of what I found by shopping local...you can find My Kind of Lovely on Instagram and they will ship!  

Just a couple hours left to enter my Younique makeup giveaway- enter here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...