Pages

The Links I Am Loving- Holiday Drinks

December 12, 2014

sparkle martini
Image from Lipglossandcrayons.com

Holiday drinking is upon us and I found some fabulous festive drinks I can't wait to try!

This Winter Dreams cocktail is almost too beautiful to drink.

My sister is a champagne fanatic so this punch is a must have while I am home for the holidays.

My all time favorite Christmas movie has a drink with the same title.

A drink with a little dessert on top...count me in.

This Apple Pie on the Rocks will be sure to put Santa on his booty. (Fireball is an ingredient)

If your family is wild and crazy, Mistletoe Jello Shots may be in order.

This yummy white cocktail made with Kahlua is a perfect end to Christmas day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...