Pages

Glitter and Stripes

January 19, 2015

003 004 007 002 
Frye boots (click here to purchase), Loft dress, Old Navy cardigan (click here for similar), J. Crew purse (click here to purchase), Baublebar ring (click here to purchase), Gorjana ring (click here to purchase)

How was everyone's weekend?

The only thing I had planned was a friend's baby shower Saturday afternoon but it included a free lunch so I didn't mind. #cantturndownafreemeal

I also discovered a local Facebook site that sells pretty much anything so my weekend was consumed posting items I wanted to get rid of. I am cross posting a bunch of items I have on Poshmark to the local site so shop fast if you want anything!  

The winner of the Younique giveaway can be found by clicking here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...