Pages

Striped Turtleneck Love

January 6, 2015

009 010 011 007 
Old Navy cardigan (click here to purchase), striped turtleneck (click here to purchase, only $12) and jeans (click here to purchase), Target boots, Sassy Steals necklace (click here to purchase)

I never realized how versatile this striped jersey turtleneck from Old Navy would be when I bought it.  I literally wear it one a week and will compile a blog post of all the different outfits I have created around it soon.

For the time being see the last time I wore it here.


1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I think stripes are the new neutrals! They are so versatile and go with almost any other pattern! Love the look, and I always enjoy the different way people style the same item!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...