Pages

Black and White With A Side of Lace

February 17, 2015

006

 I wore this outfit on Sunday before the snow and ice hit Tennessee. It was still freezing outside but NOW temps are in the negative.

  001

Kushyfoot sent me over some samples and thank goodness for tights this week (I need all the layers I can get).  I am wearing the shaping tights with massaging sole and I was comfortable all day without tugging and pulling up my tights. #theworst
The shaping tights are designed with a firm shaper that tames my tummy, hips and thighs and I swear I could tell as soon as I put them on that they were working.

  004003 007 
Sole Society heels (click here to purchase), Target sweater cardigan (click here for similar), Maui Jim sunglasses (click here for similar), Shaping Tights c/o Kushyfoot (click here for website), Camilla Tree dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...