Pages

Sunday Best

February 23, 2015

009 

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!

 Did anyone else get all dressed up in their "Sunday best" and watch the Oscar's? I actually just like watching the red carpet part aka the interviews and the fashion. To tell you the truth I was clueless about most of the nominees (except American Sniper...you would have to live under a rock to miss all the buzz that movie has created).

  006

 Onto my outfit...the lining of the dress is blush if you can't tell. Blush is having such a moment right now and I also just ordered this blush/pink Forever 21 sweater (stay tuned for a review on the blog) for my second pale pink item in my closet. I love how this Taylor dress hugs the right places and swings away from the body on my problem areas.  The black lace overlay also helps to conceal making this dress figure flattering AND elegant.

  010002 008
Taylor dress via Gwynnie Bee (click here to sign up), Target bow belt (click here for similar), Loft earrings (click here for similar), NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Milan (click here to purchase), Baublebar ring (click here to purchase), Ellen Tracy heels, Bella Collection clutch

6 comments:

  1. I love pink and black together, and this pale version is so pretty. I have to admit-I watched in my sweats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tami I changed clothes to watch it...don't worry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest dress - love the little bow and gold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gold touch with your lace dress! Classy and Cute <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...