Pages

Wide Legged Pants

March 24, 2015

028 

 Wide legged drawstring pants = never wanting to take them off and wear anything else again. I am SO glad that palazzo pants are making a comeback this season (or were they ever gone)...regardless, they are the perfect mesh of comfy and casual. Also these pictures make me VERY aware that I need a tan ASAP.  

  021016

If you didn't see my post yesterday, make sure to check out the Bling Jewelry site.  Today I'm wearing the Legendary Lapis ring and the Flapper Babe bangle.

023 022
Forever 21 wide legged drawstring pants (click here to purchase), Target top, Couture Crush purse, Target wedges, My Carriage Awaits gel polish c/o Gelish (click here to purchase), Flapper babe bangle (click here to purchase) and Legendary Lapis ring c/o Bling Jewelry (click here to purchase), Baublebar Crystal Mason ring (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...