Pages

Working On The Weekend

April 17, 2015

002 

Gah-Sorry for my unexpected absence from the blog! Last weekend I went home for my niece's third birthday party and left my camera...I was freaking out looking for it everywhere when I got back on Sunday and realized I left it in my brother-in-laws car. He had to ship it back to me FedEx and I just got it back yesterday. Long story short, I may not take my camera on another road trip again cause apparently I am irresponsible.

  007004

 Today's #ootd features a Gwynnie Bee Triste brand dress that I wore last week but since I didn't have my camera, the pictures never got uploaded. I love the floral print and the fit and flare shape AND that I had a hot pink cardigan to throw on with it for work.

Speaking of work- I have got to work the.entire.weekend:(  We are having our first ever Saturday surgery day which means I have to do Sunday post-operative appointments.  I am not looking forward to it!

Liking my Rocksbox necklace?  Join using afashionfixationxoxo code to receive ONE MONTH FREE!

  008001 
Triste Countryside Fit and Flare dress via Gwynnie Bee (click here to join), Loft cardigan, Rocksbox necklace (click here to join- invite code ashleybff683 ), Payless wedges, BP via Nordstrom purse (click here for similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...