Pages

Bluish Grey

May 13, 2015

006

 I love the Jennifer Lopez Collection for Kohl's line. Every time I go into Kohl's for whatever reason I can always count on JLo for coming through with at least one top or dress for me to leave with. The pleating on the back of this one makes it extra cute, love that added detail! I'm off work today and have about a million errands to run. My mom AND my husband's birthday are both within the same week (next week) so I have got to get the finishing touches for both of their presents before I go home to spend time with mom and the rest of my family over the weekend.

  003001 002 007 
Old Navy jeans (click here for similar), Tory Burch sandals (click here to purchase), Coach bag (click here for similar), Jennifer Lopez for Kohl's top, Forever 21 necklace (old), J. Crew stud earrings via Poshmark

2 comments:

  1. Love the blue color paired with the grey jeans. You look great!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is really cute, love that back details! I haven't shopped at Kohls in quite some time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...