Pages

The Floral Pencil Skirt

May 6, 2015

011

 This skirt is totally out of my comfort zone- for one thing...it's bodycon.
 I am not down with any type of fabric hugging my curves and not so toned areas but I found something to wear with it to make it a little more doable for my body type. First a tank top to smooth out all my imperfections, then my trusted denim top that could be pulled together to cover my muffin top.  I'm actually pretty happy with the overall outfit and proud of myself for trying a scuba-knit hugging fabric from Gwynnie Bee.
 If you want to break out of your "comfort zone" I HIGHLY suggest Gwynnie Bee. I'm so glad I join last year- I cannot tell you enough how much I have enjoyed this clothing subscription service!

  013012 014 015 
Pink Clove pencil skirt via Gwynnie Bee (click here to join), Target denim shirt, Starbucks coffee mug, Nine West wedges (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...