Pages

Meet The Bump

June 12, 2015

002 

 Blog friends- meet my bump! Baby bump- meet my blog! 

 I can hide my expanding belly behind big tops and skinny jeans, but I cannot hide in a maxi dress. As soon as I saw this vibrant blue dress I ordered it...love the color and floral pattern. Finding maternity clothes is harder than I thought it was going to be. I really don't like that much...frumpy is what comes to mind but I would wear this dress maternity or not.

My mom has been in town since Wednesday night and yesterday we spent 3 hours shopping for baby cribs and strollers.  To say I was completely overwhelmed was a understatement.  If you have a specific brand you loved in strollers and/or crib styles PLEASE leave me a comment below so I can check them out!  Thank you:)

  006001 004 003
Motherhood Maternity dress, Tory Burch sandals (click here to purchase), Forever 21 earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...