Pages

This Is My #OOTD

September 2, 2015

DSCN5101

Yesterday was my 3 hour Glucose Tolerance Test and this is what I wore. Since I was just sitting in the doctor's office I wanted to be comfy and super casual. Yesterday's test was definitely worse than the first screening test that I took.  For starter's they took my blood three different times- fasting level right when I arrived and two more times, every hour on the hour after the drink.  The drink was much worse this time around...more sugary and a higher concentrate of glucose that immediately made me feel really weird (I swear I could feel the drink running through my system). 

As soon as I was finished at the doctor's, I went home and ate something and literally passed out.  I never felt normal all day and I know it was from that crazy test messing with my glucose levels.  As soon as I get the results (no later than Friday) I will blog about it.

  DSCN5105 DSCN5106 DSCN5100 DSCN5102
Old Navy maternity jeans(click here to purchase), Target cardigan, Shop Dandy tee (click here for similar), Converse shoes (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...