Pages

A Haircut Epiphany

October 14, 2015

DSCN5284

I got three inches cut off my hair and while that may not seem like a big deal...I can tell I am already putting my babies first before myself and they aren't even here yet.

 Let me backtrack...

For years I have gone to Salon Visage here in Knoxville and got my hair cut and highlighted and paid a pretty penny doing it. I love it there and the staff and me time but it is expensive. I have not gotten my hair cut or highlighted since March when I found out I was pregnant and my hair was the longest it's ever been thanks to the prenatal vitamins and healthier lifestyle. I walked into Ulta the other day and for a $10 donation they were cutting hair for Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  I realized I could buy diapers or baby clothes or something special for my babies with the $100 plus dollars that I give Salon Visage normally every couple of months and I sat down and got the cheapest haircut I have ever had in my life. 

It may not be that important to most people but I can tell I am changing and putting my twins first before myself and I pray that is a step in the right direction that will make me a good mother. 

  DSCN5288 DSCN5282 DSCN5289 DSCN5280
Forever 21 cardigan sweater (click here to purchase), Motherhood Maternity dress (click here to purchase), Walmart flats (click here to purchase), BP brand Nordstrom bag, Charlotte Russe earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...