Pages

Bun(s) In The Oven

October 5, 2015

DSCN5248

I got compliments everywhere I went wearing this shirt...I just need to attach a S on the end of "buns" and it would be perfect. I found it at Burlington Coat Factory for $12.99 a couple weeks ago proving you don't have to spend a ton on maternity clothes.

Onto the good stuff- my doctor's visit update from this past Friday.
 
Twin A has so.much.hair! He has even more now than he did at his last ultrasound and it is so funny to see it sticking out of his perfect little head on camera. His heartbeat was 138 which is average and in range for 31 weeks pregnant. He weighs 3 pounds, 4 ounces and is the smaller of the two (I keep calling him my little pip squeak). The doctor wants to continue monitoring his growth but he has gained 10 ounces in eleven days which was very good! He is currently in the 34 percentile in weight.

Twin B is lounging right on his brother in my stomach so we still cannot tell if he has hair or not since they are all squished up together. His little heartbeat is 157 and again in perfect range. This little guy is weighing in at 3 pounds, 13 ounces and has gained 7 ounces in the past eleven days. He is in the 57 percentile in weight.

  Both twins are practicing breathing in the womb and are actively kicking and wiggling around. I am going weekly from here on out until I deliver and will continue to do updates after my appointments for anyone that is interested. Not much longer now until the Jackson twins make their debut!

DSCN5245 DSCN5246 DSCN5247 DSCN5244
Old Navy maternity jeans (click here to purchase), Walmart flats (click here for similar), BP Nordstrom bag (shop similar here), J. Crew earrings, Burlington Coat Factory tee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...