Pages

Grey Skies Equal Grey Dress

October 1, 2015

DSCN5243

I got this dress at Burlington Coat Factory a couple weeks ago and I love it. It is not maternity but I did have to size up to a 1X because of the baby bump but it was cheap and oh so comfortable.

  On another note, does anyone have any ideas how to treat heartburn besides Tums? All the sudden I am getting heartburn twice a day and it is really getting on my nerves. I know it is a very common pregnancy symptom in the third trimester so it has sprung up right on target but I cannot deal with two more months of this...help me.

  DSCN5241 DSCN5238 DSCN5237 DSCN5239
Target necklace, Walmart flats, Francesca's earrings, Andrea Jovine dress via Burlington Coat Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...