Pages

It's Fall Y'all

October 13, 2015

DSCN5296

I'm a little late but my house is finally decorated for the fall season, both inside and out. I found this monogrammed polka dot pumpkin at Kirkland's and fell in love (It's a little girly but my husband doesn't seem to mind.)

I have embraced everything seasonal so far starting with the Pumpkin Spiced Latte (obvi), and the faux fur vests, and most importantly what to be thankful for a whole month before Thanksgiving.  My family is so blessed this season especially because of the arrival of the babies...the greatest blessing of all. 

DSCN5294 DSCN5292 DSCN5293 DSCN5298
Walmart flats (click here to purchase), Old Navy jeans (click here to purchase), Old Navy striped top (click here to purchase), Old Navy cardigan (click here for similar), Kayce Hughes necklace, Kirkland's polka dot pumpkin door sign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...