Pages

Cerulean Blue

March 30, 2016

119

I'm a little late posting these but this is what I wore on Easter Sunday. This BB Dakota dress is so comfortable and I absolutely loved the back even though it dips pretty low and showed my bra a couple times (my sister kept pointing it out to me) but thankfully my hair is so long you couldn't really notice. The dress is a crepe material that doesn't winkle which is perfect for my lifestyle right now carting around kids on my hips.

 I have hardly wore heels at all since having my twins so when I saw these Betseyville studded flats on the Target website I purchased them right away! They are a perfect dupe for the Valentino studded sandals that retail for $900 and these are only $32.99. They currently have a wait-list for the black and tan pair so sign up ASAP if you want some!

124 121 125 123
BB Dakota dress via Gwynnie Bee (click here to join),Target Pyramid Stud sandal (click here to purchase), Reversible Faux Leather tote (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...