Pages

Shades of Blue

April 22, 2016

DSCN5433[1]

Whew, what a week! To be honest I have been in nothing but workout clothes the majority of the week but today is the twins 6 month well checkup so I had an excuse to wear "normal" clothing.
If you missed it my boys turned 6 months old on Wednesday so make sure to follow me on Snapchat- Ashorg and Instagram for a behind the scenes look at my daily life.

 I still am undecided about this necklace that I ordered from Liz and Honey...what do y'all think? I wanted a statement necklace but the stones keep flipping over and it is sort of annoying. It will look great this summer with a tan though;)

  DSCN5440[1]DSCN5438[1] DSCN5435[1] DSCN5439[1]
Liz and Honey Daphne necklace (click here to purchase), Old Navy jeans (click here to purchase), Target sandals, Gwynnie Bee top (click here to join)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...